If you are asking “How can I upload my WAEC result to JAMB portal?”, use the editing function to make the necessary adjustments. Do the following:
- First, you have to scan your WAEC result.
- Then open the www.jamb.org.ng portal on your computer or phone.
- Log in to your profile by specifying the name and the password used when registering for JAMB.
- Upload WAEC results to the opened account by clicking on ‘upload ‘O’ level results” and click on ‘Submit’.
- Be sure you have saved the data on your profile page.
After these simple steps are completed, the uploading process will be activated. If you have more than one result to upload, then you can do so. Simply specify the number of sessions and add the results for each of them. Note that this is also how you can upload your NABTEB and NECO results.
Get Free Blog Post Updates!
Now you are clear on the answer to the question: “How can I upload my WAEC result to JAMB portal?”. As you can see, the procedure pretty easy. We hope this information above have you the tools you need to complete the process.
Follow me on Twitter via this link: @unilaglead; Like us on Facebook via this link: @unilagadmissionlead; Send in your question(s) in the comment section just below this post we would respond asap. Feel free to ask your question(s) and get instant answer(s) via LiveChat on the right side below this page or chat me up live on Telegram Only: 0809 832 1352