This is to inform all fresh Applicants that the 2017/2018 Distance Learning Institute Screening Exercise, which will be done online (no physical appearance required); begins from Monday, 9th April, 2018. To this end all Applicants are kindly requested to follow the underlisted procedure:
Special Note: 2017/2018 Unilag DLI Application Form is still very much on sale and to apply or for the full registration details, please click; 2017/2018 Unilag DLI Part Time Application Procedures
UPLOADING OF DOCUMENTS FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT DONE SO
Applicants who have not uploaded the underlisted documents should do so unfailingly for online screening of their credentials and other documents.
Get Free Blog Post Updates!
• Testimonial (Secondary or Primary)
• Birth Certificate/Sworn Affidavit that predates the admissions advertisement.
• O’ Level Certificate/All other Qualifications
• NYSC Certificate/NYSC Exemption Certificate (for Direct Entry candidates).
• Marriage Certificates and Newspaper classification (Married female only).
• Applicants shall not be less than 21 years of age by 31st December, 2017 (Baseline date is 31st December, 1996).
• Please note that Police Report/Affidavit is not acceptable in place of any claimed missing certificate.
• Certificate and not statement of results slips are acceptable for WASCE/SSCE/GCE/NECO results obtained before 2015.
• Coloured online printout results slips are acceptable for WASCE/SSCE/GCE/NECO results obtained after 2015 only.
DLI 2017/2018 ONLINE SCREENING EXERCISE FOR FRESH APPLICANTS
Follow me on Twitter via this link: @unilaglead; Like us on Facebook via this link: @unilagadmissionlead; Send in your question(s) in the comment section just below this post we would respond asap. Feel free to ask your question(s) and get instant answer(s) via LiveChat on the right side below this page or chat me up live on Telegram Only: 0809 832 1352