Below are the requirement for University of Lagos Postgraduate Screening exercise
- Click on ‘Current Students’ link on the School of Postgraduate Studies home page
- Login with your Application No as Matric No and your Surname in lowercase as your password. (You will be prompted to change your password upon successful login)
- Update Biodata, Print Payment Advice, Biodata Form, Acceptance and Admission Letter
- Make payment online or at any commercial bank in Nigeria (please ensure you present your printed payment advice containing your Remita RRR number for bank branch payment)
Kindly also note the following
(i) Instalment payment is only for part-time programmes
(ii) Students must pay both Obligatory and Tuition Fees before they can Register Online
- Get details of courses to be registered from your department
- Print four (4) copies of course registration form
- The course forms need to be signed by the candidate, Head of Department, Bursar and School of Postgraduate Studies in that order.
- Come to School of Postgraduate Studies and pick Prospectus for a fee #5,000 (Compulsory).
- Proceed to Jelili Omotola Hall C for Screening. The School of Postgraduate Studies is the final stage of the registration process.
To view full details click here
Get Free Blog Post Updates!
For more details/help call or Whatsapp 08115834685
- Printing (Coloured & Black)
- All registration requirement
- Uploading of document
- Accommodation Processing
- Change of Course
- and Others
(Visit T-World Resources, Shop 5, Jaja Complex, opp Jaja Hall entrance, beside Dean of Student Affairs New Office, Unilag or call 08115834685 for directions)
Follow me on Twitter via this link: @unilaglead; Like us on Facebook via this link: @unilagadmissionlead; Send in your question(s) in the comment section just below this post we would respond asap. Feel free to ask your question(s) and get instant answer(s) via LiveChat on the right side below this page or chat me up live on Telegram Only: 0809 832 1352