You would agree with me that Unilag Post UTME Screening 2017 is long overdue. This has led to several speculations from different quarters. Anyway, I can confirm to you from our authoritative source that the exercise (Unilag Post UTME Screening) will commence from September 1 to September 29 as opposed to the wrong broadcast being bandied everywhere. This disclaimer has also been issued in Unilag Official Facebook page.
On the format hope you have not bought Post UTME Past questions from anyone? There would be nothing like Post UTME examination rather the screening would not be far from last year’s format. By this I mean it would still be the aggregate of your UTME score and O’ level result. The University cut off would then be fixed which would form the basis of admission for all candidates. To be eligible you must have made Unilag your first choice in UTME form. Awaiting results’ candidates may also apply provided their results would be released on or before deadline of upload or re-upload as it were. The following other procedures would be followed in uploading:
Get Free Blog Post Updates!
- Visit: www.unilag.edu.ng
- Click on full time undergraduate admission then Post UTME Screening
- Login with your UTME Registration number and surname in lower case as default password
- Click on generate payment advice
- Pay online or head to any of the banks in Unilag with your payment advice which must carry RRR number else it would not be acceptable online or offline
- Head back to Unilag portal, click on applications.unilag.edu.ng and click on continue application
- Supply your own details and click enter
- Upload your results and other documents required according to the sizes (pixels) specified and submit. Candidates should check their documents and other details very well before finally submitting.
Further clarifications and information would be available on Unilag Website or via mail: email@example.com