Interested in Unilag Foundation as back up for your UTME? Following Senate approval and Admission Office vetting, I am glad to inform you that University of Lagos has begun sales of form for Foundation (formerly called Diploma) 2017/18. Successful candidates after excelling in Joint University Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) would be admitted to 200 level in Unilag or other Universities that accepts Jupeb results. Admitted candidates for Unilag Foundation have options of 200 level admission in top schools in UK and China namely: University of Bedfordshire, University of Central Lancashire, University of the West of England, de Montfort University,Leicester University and University of Birmingham all in UK with Soochow University, China.
The application form costs N25,000.00 (excluding bank chances) and candidates must possess five credits in English, Mathematics and three other relevant subjects in chosen courses. e.g Candidates applying for any Engineering would need credit passes in English, Mathematics as well as Physics, Chemistry and Further Mathematics, for law he would need credit passes in English, Mathematics as well as Christian or Islamic Religious Studies, Literature in English and Government etc.
Here is the procedure for completing the Unilag Foundations Application Form Online:
Get Free Blog Post Updates!
- Step 1: Visit www.unilag.edu.ng
- Step 2: Click on School of Foundation Studies on the prospective students’ link or applications.unilag.edu.ng and click fresh applications
- Step 3: Go through available courses/subject combinations applicable to you
- Step 4: Complete the Pre-Application with Candidates’ detail to obtain a reference number
- Step 4b: Is your father or mother or both staff of Unilag? If yes, then click the biological child link and supply parent’s 5 digit staff ID to obtain reference number
- Step 5: Proceed to any Bank (prefferably on Campus) or pay online by clicking on the “pay online” and supply all necessary information.
- Step 6: Proceed to “continue application” in applications.unilag.edu.ng
- Step 7: Complete form and print two copies on completion and bring to Examination Hall allocated to you.Tentative date of examination: 10 – 14th July. Mode of examination: Computer Based.
Follow me on Twitter via this link: @unilaglead; Like us on Facebook via this link: @unilagadmissionlead; Send in your question(s) in the comment section just below this post we would respond asap. Feel free to ask your question(s) and get instant answer(s) via LiveChat on the right side below this page or chat me up live on Telegram Only: 0809 832 1352