The Federal Government Scholarship for (2016/2017) tenable in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions has now opened.
** Applicants should note that:
Get Free Blog Post Updates!
- They are to fill out and save information on each of the sections on the form one after the other thereafter submit
- application on the last section of the form.
- They can go back to any of the sections to edit their information and save again as much as may be necessary on or before the closing date.
- All asteric ( * ) fields are compulsory.
- They can navigate through the form using the “section links” on the left side of the form or via the “Previous” and “Next” buttons.
Printout of completed application form should be brought to the interview centre along with photocopies of the following:
- Educational certificates.
- Letter of admission to the institution you are studying.
- Course Registration.
- Last sessional examination result.
- Identity card.
- Letter of identification from your State/Local Government.
- 2 passport-size photographs.
Follow me on Twitter via this link: @unilaglead; Like us on Facebook via this link: @unilagadmissionlead; Send in your question(s) in the comment section just below this post we would respond asap. Feel free to ask your question(s) and get instant answer(s) via LiveChat on the right side below this page or chat me up live on Telegram Only: 0809 832 1352